Welcome to the October Pals Blog Hop where we are celebrating an early Halloween and Fall season. This month we are sharing Halloween and Fall projects using our wonderful Stampin’ Up! supplies.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Kerry Willard Bray at http://www.peoniesandpaperchains.com on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
I love the season of Fall. There is nothing I don't love about Autumn; other than the fact I get called Autumn more often then my name September. But Fall, it sure brings out the ya'll in all of us. We southerns, we have our drawl about the English language. It's very pretty and drawn out.
The beauty of living here in the South, every season has a reason. Autumn or as we like to say here; "Fall Ya'll." is a favorite. Just the weather changing is such a blessing here. We go from 90 to 100 degree daytime weather to 75 to 80 daytime degree weather. Now if you haven't been to the south; many will say "September those temperatures are not so bad." Have you ever dealt with our humidity? We Southernbelles pay a lot of money to not have what we consider humidity hair! Trust me. But another great thing would be our southern cooks. We begin to cook meals with all the late summer and early fall produce. ME included! Check out this recipe from John Besh for his wonderful gumbo!
Yep I sure I am all over the blog with this hop! Paper crafting and food. To be honest it truly is my passion. I love to craft with the most creative things from Stampin Up! and to make food from our local farmers. Your in luck today. You're getting both.
Let's talk about the card first. I thought this was so fitting with the southern saying of "fall ya'll". I have so many friends who say just this during the beautiful season. I just couldn't resist sharing these ideas with you today. This was a pretty easy card to make to be honest.
I decided to use the mini letters thinlits to make my card; along with the flower fair thinlits for the leaves. And you can't forget the bling!! I just love bling. This card has absolutely no ink! I used Tangerine, Old Olive, Hello Honey and the DSP for the envelope.
We love our SEC football, good southern gumbo and a special way of saying welcome to Autumn. So embrace us, tolerate our craziness and allow us to bring to the table are awesomeness. It's Fall Ya'll!
The next stop is Sherrie Gross at http://www.stampinsherrie.blogspot.com on the Pals Blog Hop! All of us PALS work really hard on creating beautiful ideas to share with all of you. Check out the whole hop if you can!
Remember I love hearing from you! You can follow me on the RSS feed, leave a comment with either Facebook or Discus or email me.
Happy Stampin' & Happy Cookin'!
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Becky Gifford at The Social Stamper
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery's Owlery
- Amy Williams at Stamps and Spice
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Amanda Merrill at Inkflair
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Liz Gautreaux at Kind Deeds Stampin
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Amy Whelan at Amys Inklings
- Jane Knudsen at www.seejanestamp.com
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts By Patti
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You!
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- September Gray at septembergray.com
- Sherrie Gross at Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sherrie
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'
- Angie Valle-Peters at Paperluxuries
- Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com