Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for August. This month we are showing off our favorite crafting tools - those Stampin' Up! tools that we just can't live without. We hope you enjoy our projects!
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Peggy Noe at #16 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
When I started looking at this crafting tool blog hop, the first thing that came to my mind, was Tim the Tool Man from Home Improvement. You remember this show from the 90's right? You know Al Boring and never see the face of Wilson.
I know, again you ask yourself, "Where is September going with this crazy train of thought?" Well, just like Tim, we crafters love our tools. We love to do new things with them, create inspiring projects and show the "WOW" factor of something we never thought we could do and we did it. Just like this month's project for me.
One of my favorite tools that Stampin' Up! has come out with in the past couple of years would be the framelits! I can honestly say we have the best die cutting materials around town. Can you possible remember a few years ago doing this card? I mean really, we would have spent the day being scissor happy. I am so beyond thankful for our framelits!
Of course I can't not mention the special this month that Stampin'Up! is running on the big shot! When you purchase a big shot you get (my favorite tool) a free framelit set! What a great value!!!!
As always sweet ones, I leave you with my Card Recipe:
Ink: Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight & Whisper White.
Bundle Package: Bright & Beautiful Stars
Tools & Embellishments Big Shot, Espresso Bakers Twine, and Rhinestone Basic Jewels
A big thank you for stopping by to see me today. I love hearing from you. If you would like you can leave a comment using your Facebook account or Discus! You can always shoot me an email.
I love having followers so to subscribe press the RSS Feed symbol in the pane on the lower left.
And last but not the least, stop on by my sweet Pal Shannon Jaramillo at www.ezpeasycards.com she is our wonderful #18 on the Pals Blog Hop!
Happy Cookin' & Stampin'!
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly's Creative Corner
- Amanda Merrill at Inkflair
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works by Shannon
- Amy Williams at Stamp and Spice
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Michelle Gleeson at Stampin' Mojo
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- September Gray at SeptemberGray.com
- Shannon Jaramillo at EZPeasy Cards
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery's Owlery
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Becky Gifford at The Social Stamper
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creatons
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You!
- Kim Jolley at Stampin' Artfully
- Donna Kopenski at craftycardmaker.wordpress.com
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Jane Knudsen at www.seejanestamp.com
- Candy Ford at Candy's Blog li>
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Liz Gautreaux at Kind Deeds Stampin
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty