Welcome to the So Thankful November Pals Blog Hop where we are celebrating a season of thankfulness. This month we are sharing our thankful blessings using our wonderful Stampin’ Up! supplies.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Natalie Bradley on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
Today I am sharing a little insight into my psyche. Now don't go running for the hills or anything crazy like that; I am not devulging that much information. But I thought I would share what I am So Thankful For in my life.
I am truly thankful for this man. He puts up with all of my crazy hairball ideas and my love for Stampin' UP! At this time of the year the poor guy has to eat in the kitchen because my love of a beautiful table at Thanksgiving goes up almost a month early.
I love to set a beautiful table when I am entertaining my family and friends I just adore. I am so thankful to have my family and friends who enable me to do something above and beyond for our event.
I value using our products outside of designing cards and invitations. This picture shows you just how to use our DSP to tie into my Thanksgiving theme. I used our DSP Autumn over a current napkin ring to show an easy way to create a napkin ring that slips off easily. It's such an easy trick to do and small details make a beautiful table.
Next I did these name tags. These are so fun to do and they look beautiful with our Thanksgiving holiday theme. I use our products almost every time I entertain to make place cards. One of the best tips that I received from a dear friend many years ago, if you entertain more than two guests always have a place card with their name on it. No one is comfortable trying to figure out where they need to go at a dinner party. Plus you never know what striking conversations your guests will have with someone they don't know very well. Or the possibility of being stabbed.
The next stop is Jane Knudson on the Pals Blog Hop!
Thank you for stopping by today. Remember I love hearing from you! You can follow me on the RSS feed, leave a comment with either Facebook or Discus. Heck even e-mail me!
As always, Happy Stampin' & Happy Cookin'!
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Angie Valle-Peters at Paperluxuries
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com
- Amy L. Lazzell at Just A Thought...Cards by Amy
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- September Gray at septembergray.com
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Amy Whelan at Amy's Inklings
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts By Patti
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb...
- Kim Jolley at Stampin' Artfully
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Becky Volpp at Inkblossomwithbecky
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space