Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for September! Hehe I love this! September's (month) blog hop is about the holiday catalog. We hope you enjoy our projects.
You may just be starting the blog at #28 Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains on the Pals Blog Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you can see all of the amazing creations.
I love the holidays! Did I just say I love the holidays? I TRULY DO! From Halloween to Valentines is the best time of the year. You get to send cards to all of those you love. But... your post isn't about cards you say?
Well you are right. I made Christmas card gift tags. I am so funny about what gift tags I put on packages. And I do adore Stampin' Up!'s holiday catalog. Just the nutcracker from the set of Santa Stash fits so well in my family. My daughter since she was 10 has collected Santas. She is now 28!
I knew what I wanted this Christmas present tag to turn out to look like. AND guess what so different then when I started.
I had no idea to use cotton with my sweet Santa! Luckily I had some on hand to finish the project.
insert the close up of santa with the cottonball.
I sure hope you enjoyed my project. As I often try I leave you with my recipe:
INK: Cherry Cobbler, Menmeto Black
Paper: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Typeset DSP Paper
Stamp sets: Santa Stash and Holiday Invitations
Tools & Embellishments: Blendabilities, Oval Punch, Basic Jewels, Big Shot and Banners Framelits
A big thank you for stopping by to see me today. I love hearing from you. If you would like you can leave a comment using your Facebook account or Discus! Or you can always shoot me an email.
I love having followers so to subscribe press the RSS Feed symbol in the pane on the lower left.
And last but NOT least, stop on by my sweet PAL Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat. She is our wonderful number 30 on our blog hop!
Happy Cookin & Stampin!
- Kim Czenszak at LiveLoveStamp
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Becky Gifford at The Social Stamper
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly's Creative Corner
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Katy McGloin at Just fun Stamping
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
- Shannon Jaramillo at www.EZPeasyCards.com
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You!
- Amanda Merrill at Inkflair
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Amy Williams at Stamps and Spice
- Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- September Gray at SeptemberGray.com
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb...
- Angie Valle-Peters at Paperluxuries
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery's Owlery